Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A tip that I use, which I thought was ingenious

But, I'm sure you already know :)
I was so pleased with this little tip that I thought I'd share it with you. I wish I could remember where I saw it.
You know when you change needles on your machine, say inbetween jersey and cotton and the needle you remove is not dull, so you intend to put it back....I used to put them in my pin cushion, but I would never remember which was which.
Now I do this....



Can you see??? The needle I just replaced is back in the packet, but with the flat bit facing up so I can tell which one it is.

I know...hardly ground breaking, but if you didn't already do this I bet you will now and hopefully you'll think of me. A little narcissistic yes! But hey ho! I like it

NB. I just did a spell check and was sure it would throw 'narcissistic' up as incorrect, but it didn't. I don't think I've ever written that word before and I'm so pleased with myself...sad I know. But it's the little things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment