Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am not a nugget !!!

Ok, I am officially addicted to freezer paper stencilling!!! I love it, I really do. I was trawling the net looking for free stencils and lost about three hours... don't worry it was night time and the babies were in bed so you don't have to call Social Services for neglecting my children :)

I was meant to be looking for stencils for the kids, but I saw this one, and as I'm a veggie and have been for almost 16 years I couldn't pass this one up. I did, use the stencil again for an Easter project for a little pre-Easter/celebrate the end of term/start of Easter holiday party that a friend and I did...more about that later...

So, it was as simple as printing the image onto the dull side of the freezer paper and cutting out with a craft knife, ironing onto the fabric and painting then ironing on the back to set the paint, once it has dried...actually, it sounds like a lot when you write it down, but it really isn't.

So much fun!!! I have many more planned too

No comments:

Post a Comment