Monday, March 15, 2010

My Etsy Store

Hello,

I am so excited, I finally have my Etsy store up and running. So far I have listed for sale a Christening dress, but hopefully soon I'll have lots more stuff on there.

I have so many ideas for things to make and sell. I love the whole handmade thing...obviously! I took the handmade pledge after Christmas this year. Although we had become more conscious of the whole 'plastic crap made in China/Taiwan' thing. Most of the stuff I bought for the kids at Christmas were handmade. I do craft markets so it was so fun shopping around while DH watched my stall. Adam got handmade tee shirts, lead light light catcher, handmade leather wallet, Disney Cars canvas for his wall.

Since then we have had three girls birthday parties which have been super easy to make presents for. I made a little summer dress for one little girl and custom made dresses for the other two, who are friends of the family too, so I wanted it to be special.

My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and I made her a dress and knitted her a little cardi. I don't knit for everyone as it's so time consuming, but I always have something on the go.

One of Adam's best friends has a birthday coming up in a few weeks. She will be 6. She is the most Princess-y little girl I know. I have a great idea what I will be making for her, and her younger sister, who turns four a few weeks later. I can't wait to make it and show you all.

Anyway, I have rambled on enough for now. I would love to know what you have made as gifts for people.

Happy Tuesday :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the store! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I must get my act together and get some more stuff done for it :)

    ReplyDelete