Monday, April 12, 2010

BIG NEWS...


Well, in less than four weeks this will be our new home. It is a beautiful California Bungalow located near the coast (Victoria, Australia). It has been restored to its current state by the previous owners. There is still a lot of work to be done...
Sanding floors,
re-do kitchen,
lay flooring in kitchen,
fencing,
window fittings
to name a few...
But I CAN NOT WAIT. I will make this house the most beautiful, homely home my family could ever wish for. I am so looking forward to sharing everything with you.. .so my sewing is likely to be very 'home' based as well as including some DIY along the way. I hope to keep up my clothes sewing too.
I will post more pics of the house as and when.
The official move date is the 7th of May... yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment