Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Sunshine...

Finally the sun came out today, so I bundled Sophie in the car with some of my Etsy dresses to take some piccies at the beach.

The photos in my shop have all been taken on my phone and you can tell!!! So I have been itching to get them changed after getting my new camera. So I seized the opportunity today :)
Look how pretty :)
Little blue number

Super easy to make...little bow on a hair clip!

Back of my favourite party dress. It's a little big on Sophie, but you get the idea.
And the front :)
Simple little summer dress. I made HEAPS of these for the Craft Markets last year. Polka dots are just SO cute!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. Gorgeous dresses and photos

    Trudy
    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete