Sunday, August 8, 2010

A bit of a re-spray

I found this round table at the local op shop (charity shop) for $30!!! I re-sprayed the legs and the chairs. I have eight of these chairs as they belong to a larger table, but I reckon each table only needs four.

I then re-covered the seats with oil cloth and popped the studs back in and hey presto!!! New table, and much nicer than the old one, even if I do say so myself.
This high chair needed a little attention too, so I checked out how it was put together and thought that I would be able to undo it, and recover it...
And I could!!! It was easier than I thought actually. I just cut off the covers and used them as templates for the new fabric. I then sewed around three sides, leaving the side that you can't see open, and then once I had turned the fabric right-side-out and pulled it on, I hot glue gunned it into place...hey presto! New high chair :)
Now all I need is a little art work to liven up the walls and it's done.


  1. Nice work on the high chair - looks great!

  2. Hi Stephanie, I've just tagged you (and your table!) over here

  3. Great job.


  4. Wow! These transformations are fabulous!