Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

Hi,

I have ventured into the world of bloggness. I am very happy to be here. I am hoping to make some new friends with people who have similar interests to me. I have been fascinated by some awesome blogs... I will link to them when I work out how to do it!!! :D

Currently I have a small business making little girls dresses. Please check out my website for further information www.charliecharlie.com and I plan on getting myself and Etsy shop too.

I love making new clothes but feel that there has to be a balance. I adore fabric, there are some amazing designers...Amy Butler, Michael Miller etc...but you probably already know that! For me the balance is making some clothing from old clothes. Either by adapting clothing that I already have or by searching through local op shops (thrift/charity shops) and finding clothes that I can hack up and make into something new.

I have made a few items recently and will add these details, as well as how I did it as soon as I can.

I tend to make clothes mainly for my little ones and other people's little ones, but I am determined to make more things for myself this year too.

I welcome ANY comments, I would love to hear ideas from those of you who are more experienced in the blogging world.

Thanks for reading,

Have an awesome day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment